Heavy Metal Filter
Solves Common Water Problems:
- Chemical free system – no chemicals or water softening salt to purchase
- No filter cartridges to buy
- Increased contact time for superior arsenic removal
- No backwashing (no onsite residuals), low pressure drop
- No electricity required
- 5 micron pre filtration is recommended
arsenic 3 & 5
Note:Maximum iron 300 ug/l, manganese 50 ug/l, alkalinity 200, tannins .1mg/l, turbidity 1NTU.
Filter System Benefits
MetSorb® HMRG and HMRP adsorbents utilize a patented material to adsorb both forms of arsenic as well as a wide range of contaminants in water. Empty bed contact times as low as 10 seconds achieve high removal efficiencies. The material affords a higher capacity and a lower level of ion interference than competitive iron and alumina based products.
Adsorbent Product Features/Benefits
- Removal of heavy metals to meet drinking water standards
- High adsorbent capacity requiring less frequent replacement
- Fast kinetics to work effectively at high flow rates
- Nonhazardous disposal as solid waste
Call us now on 902.861.3684 or toll free 1.866.999.3684
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING…
Your service man was great. He took care of our needs as if it were his own home.
Friendly, efficient, informative.
Great speedy service and no mess left behind
The water is perfect. I wish I knew about the system earlier.
Once we got the system serviced, it started working much better. Thank you!
Fair and easy to communicate with.