Arsenic Point of Entry System
Solves Common Water Problems:
- complete pre-packaged, pre-designed modular system for ease of use
- high performance adsorption media for arsenic and heavy metals
- up to 99% reduction of arsenic (V) and (III) without chemicals
- reduces other heavy metals such as lead, zinc, chromium, and copper
- automatic controls with LCD display / readout
- proven, reliable treatment without hassle of chemicals or brine
- long product life for economical performance.
Note: ph must be between 5.5 and 8.5, iron below 300ug/l, and manganese below 50ug/l
Filter System Benefits
Adedge’s new point of entry (POE) Medallion SeriesTM treatment systems offer a new level of quality and convenience. These packaged residential and light commercial systems, specifically designed for arsenic and other heavy metal treatment, are the culmination of years of experience. The systems can utilize one of sever-several AdEdge adsorption medias, for reliable, simple, and cost-effective treatment. No other technology can compare to its simplicity and ease of use. The medias operate over a wide range of water quality and do not utilize any regeneration chemicals, salts, or other additives. Only periodic backwashing is required. The spent media, upon exhaustion, is easily disposed as non-hazardous waste.
Call us now on 902.861.3684 or toll free 1.866.999.3684
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING…
Sulfur smell is gone. Tastes excellent from the tap, no more discoloured sinks and toilets.
It's nice to see that a company will stand behind their product.
Have never lived on municipal services and knew I could not tolerate the smell, taste or effect of chlorine water on my sensitive skin.
Softer hair and skin. No odour or water stains.
Very efficient installation. Good info on the telephone in first call and website has good info on it.