envirowater TECHNOLOGIES No-Bottle Water Coolers
- Double mechanical float system for reliable operation
- Secondary float acts as a safety precaution by shutting off water supply
- Manual reset switch located at top of system for easy access
- Green indicates normal function
- Red indicates the secondary float has been activated
- 5 micron air filter
- ¼” inlet tube for connection to water supply
- Child resistant handle is standard on the Hot faucet
- FDA approved self-closing Tomlinson faucets
- Noise dampening technology for quite operation
- Durable polyethylene cabinet comes with UV protection to prevent fading
- Child-proof hot water faucet
- Removable drip tray
- Hot water ON and OFF switch
envirowater TECHNOLOGIES offers No-Bottle water coolers. The Glacier Point-of-Use water dispenser is available in Hot and Cold or Cook and Cold models. The rounded cabinet and fluted front give the Glacier a classic Greek column design suitable for any environment. While being aesthetically pleasing, the polyethylene cabinet’s smooth finish is easily cleaned and refurbished. This commercial grade cooler will deliver years of trouble free optimum performance.
Call us now on 902.861.3684 or toll free 1.866.999.3684
Did you know?
One third of the 103 brands of bottled water studied by the U.S. natural resources contained unacceptable levels of contamination, including traces of arsenic and E Coli. At least one forth of bottled water is actually regular tap water.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING…
Good. Very informative.
Your technician was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Over all it was very positive.
Very prompt, professional and reassuring. They listened to my concerns, where prompt in my service and informative.
Great Service... great product.
Drains, hoses and washer no longer plug up. Filters no longer need removal and rinsing.
Very Satisfied. You are the most qualified I have read.