Advant Edge AD2710S
Point of Use Cartridge for Arsenic Reduction
Solves Common Water Problems:
- Applications – Ideal for Under-counter or countertop POU systems. Model AD2710S: 50 µg/l of arsenic, 0.5 gpm flow, pH 6.5-8.5 Model
- Arsenic Reduction – of up to 99% of total Arsenic. Effective for both As (III) & As (V).
- Capacity – up to 1000 gallons; 4-6 times longer life than other commercial adsorption options (conservative rating at pH 8.5)
- Certifications – NSF 61 product listing on Media
- Components – FDA listed components
- Extractables – Imparts no harmful chemicals into the treated product water
Note: ph must be between 5.5 and 8.5, iron below 300ug/l, and manganese below 50ug/l
Did you know?
The AdVantEdge POU cartridge for arsenic reduction is the most cost-effective technology to date to meet the challenges of the 10 micrograms per liter (µg/l) drinking water standard for arsenic established by EPA. Products incorporate a proprietary iron oxide media for long life and high performance. Cartridges effectively reduce both Arsenic (V) and Arsenic (III) without pre-oxidation. Ideal applications include under-counter and countertop POU systems. The standard Model AD2710S has been optimized for extended life and fits most standard and slimline 10 inch housings. The AD2710S is designed to treat 50 µg/l of total arsenic to less than 10 µg/l(based on pH 8.5, Arsenic (V) challenges using NSF 53 protocols). The cartridge is filled with 100% Adedge Technologies AD33L arsenic reduction media for maximum performance.
Call us now on 902.861.3684 or toll free 1.866.999.3684
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING…
Better taste, which is what we're looking for. We are very happy with the level of service and professionalism we received from Envirowater and would gladly recommend them.
Unbelivable friendly & informative service. Never experianced anything quite like it!!
'Champagne' like in the shower. Falk is a hard worker and his enthusiasm is unstoppable.
I'd say you lived up to expectations and more!... The improvement is the ability to have the info to monitor use, and to soften water by demand rather than time and that's a BIG improvement.
Tastes better... more confidence the water is safe to consume.