Arsenic Point of Entry System
Solves Common Water Problems:
- complete pre-packaged, pre-designed modular system for ease of use
- high performance adsorption media for arsenic and heavy metals
- up to 99% reduction of arsenic (V) and (III) without chemicals
- reduces other heavy metals such as lead, zinc, chromium, and copper
- automatic controls with LCD display / readout
- proven, reliable treatment without hassle of chemicals or brine
- long product life for economical performance.
Note: ph must be between 5.5 and 8.5, iron below 300ug/l, and manganese below 50ug/l
Filter System Benefits
Adedge’s new point of entry (POE) Medallion SeriesTM treatment systems offer a new level of quality and convenience. These packaged residential and light commercial systems, specifically designed for arsenic and other heavy metal treatment, are the culmination of years of experience. The systems can utilize one of sever-several AdEdge adsorption medias, for reliable, simple, and cost-effective treatment. No other technology can compare to its simplicity and ease of use. The medias operate over a wide range of water quality and do not utilize any regeneration chemicals, salts, or other additives. Only periodic backwashing is required. The spent media, upon exhaustion, is easily disposed as non-hazardous waste.
Call us now on 902.861.3684 or toll free 1.866.999.3684
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING…
Smells better and especially tastes better. I feel safe drinking it and letting my kids drink it.
Very happy with the service, would certainly recommend to family friends or strangers.
... it is reassuring that a professional has carried out the work and given appropriate advice.
Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable.
Responsive and thorough.