Arsenic Point of Entry System
Solves Common Water Problems:
- complete pre-packaged, pre-designed modular system for ease of use
- high performance adsorption media for arsenic and heavy metals
- up to 99% reduction of arsenic (V) and (III) without chemicals
- reduces other heavy metals such as lead, zinc, chromium, and copper
- automatic controls with LCD display / readout
- proven, reliable treatment without hassle of chemicals or brine
- long product life for economical performance.
Note: ph must be between 5.5 and 8.5, iron below 300ug/l, and manganese below 50ug/l
Filter System Benefits
Adedge’s new point of entry (POE) Medallion SeriesTM treatment systems offer a new level of quality and convenience. These packaged residential and light commercial systems, specifically designed for arsenic and other heavy metal treatment, are the culmination of years of experience. The systems can utilize one of sever-several AdEdge adsorption medias, for reliable, simple, and cost-effective treatment. No other technology can compare to its simplicity and ease of use. The medias operate over a wide range of water quality and do not utilize any regeneration chemicals, salts, or other additives. Only periodic backwashing is required. The spent media, upon exhaustion, is easily disposed as non-hazardous waste.
Call us now on 902.861.3684 or toll free 1.866.999.3684
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING…
Bubbles in my dishwater! Love my pure water system, better pressure, soft feeling in the shower. Thanks!
We can drink it, smell is gone, staining is gone, very happy. Thanks!
Highly recommend (and have) your company for your reliability and expertise. ... Took us 2 H2O companies to find you but well worth it in the end.
Excellent. The technician (John I think) was very knowledgeable and well prepared, and arrived on time.
Responsive and thorough.
Like night and day! P.S. In the thirteen years I have lived here my water was bad. No one could fix it. I tried a lot of companies. Envirowater solved my problems. Thanks.